It's so much fun to have her! She is calm, content, and a good little eater. So good, in fact, she wanted to eat five times in the middle of last night. She loves her dad to swaddle her and has enjoyed the many visitors.
Oh Amers! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've been checking your blog for this post! Thanks for putting these on- she is gorgeous! Welcome to the world Abbigail! I can't believe how quickly her complexion went perfect. How are you feeling? Five times in one night is rough! I'm anxious to hear how you are!
Ahhh, she is so sweet. Congratulations on such a beautiful, healthy, daughter. I am sure you are just lovin' life right now. I hope you get to savor every sweet moment.
8 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait to see her.
Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. She is adorable!
I am so excited for you! She is sure beautiful. I am just so happy for you!
Hope ya know, we had a hard time ;)
Oh Amers! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've been checking your blog for this post! Thanks for putting these on- she is gorgeous! Welcome to the world Abbigail! I can't believe how quickly her complexion went perfect. How are you feeling? Five times in one night is rough! I'm anxious to hear how you are!
Ahhh, she is so sweet. Congratulations on such a beautiful, healthy, daughter. I am sure you are just lovin' life right now. I hope you get to savor every sweet moment.
Amy! She is darling! Congratulations to all of three of you! When can we meet her? What is the official spelling of her name?
We love you!
Congrats guys! She's beautiful and I'm looking forward to more pictures as the days/weeks/months go by! :)
Renee (Goodrich) Shaffer
Post a Comment