
Abby came to visit me at work today and it was sure fun to have her. I was looking forward to the visit all day long. So many people have been so kind, it was fun to show her off. Mackenzie came in to see us too. Her baby is just four days older than Abby, so Mackenzie and I always have a lot to talk about. I should have gotten a photo!
3 comments:
Oh how fun! It is neat to make the two world's collide. I always loved how my mom would show us off when we went to visit her at work. I bet Abby was beaming with pride! It makes me happy to see you in the pic too, but it sure makes me miss you!
When did you head back to work? Who is watching Abby?
We can't wait to meet her on the 29th!
I bet she was so excited to see you at work! I love it when I go to pick Katelyn up from the nursery because she is always excited to see me! I think that's one of my favorite things--when my kids are excited to see me. (even if it is just after they wake up from a nap!)
Post a Comment