Sunday, March 29, 2009

Abby's Blessing Day

Thanks everyone for participating in Abby's blessing. We had a great showing of love and support from so many friends and family members. Abby was blessed by Riley, what a proud mama that made me! She is the in the dress my mom made for me when I was born (plus a little bit of extra fabric--Abby has grown a LOT in the past two months!).

We loved seeing you and were sorry we missed Heidi and Ward and others.

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

Amers! Congratulations on Abby's blessing- she looks beautiful in her little dress. That is such a gorgeous family picture of you three. I hate that once again, I couldn't be there!!!! I hope all went well- it looks like it was nice.

I'm sorry I missed your call the other day- I was bummed to miss you, but I also have laryngitis and wouldn't have been able to say a word! Let's chat soon and congrats again!