Sunday, March 22, 2009

A few from the collection

She grins from ear to ear!!! On Friday, I left her with Camille Christiansen for the day. She was just GIGGLING on her way there. How fun!


Abby loves her stroller! After she falls asleep in it, Riley is happy to have a few moment's peace. You can see she isn't getting up for awhile...


Somehow I clogged up the vacuum the other day and it made me think of Clint's family running through five vacuum belts in one month. It took Riley about 10 minutes to fix the vaccum and it is running better than it has since he was still in Iraq. Thanks RILEY!

Yes, this is Abby unsure if she was willing to wear the hat and use the swing at the same time.



4 comments:

Doug and Karalee said...

such cute pictures. I like you. I like your husband. I like your kid.

Shelley said...

Does that outfit on top happen to be a cow print? She needs her Grandma to come save her haha. She is sooooooooooo adorable

Gilbrides said...

She is a cutie! Aren't husbands life-savers. I don't know how I would get along without mine. How did I live before him?!?!

PS. I love that you have the stroller leaned up against the couch so Abby can be lying down. I have done that myself many times!

Beck Family said...

Definitely, yes, Shelley. It is a cow print. Come by and see her!