I think it's all very fun. Hobbies are what keep us from getting bored and boring. When you put those first drizzles of honey on your hot bread! You'll probably feel so proud of yourselves.
I think it'll be cool when Abby is old enough to be her dad's "helper" with the bees. I wonder if Jared would let her borrow the bee suit mom made for him when he was a little kid?
3 comments:
ha ha! It totally looks suspicious!
Lookin Good!
Seriously, Amy? Is that you in the middle....in a bee suit? I really have to smile. You must really be in love. ;)
I think it's all very fun. Hobbies are what keep us from getting bored and boring. When you put those first drizzles of honey on your hot bread! You'll probably feel so proud of yourselves.
I think it'll be cool when Abby is old enough to be her dad's "helper" with the bees. I wonder if Jared would let her borrow the bee suit mom made for him when he was a little kid?
Post a Comment