Monday, July 20, 2009

Hobbies

Here is Riley's list of favorite hobbies, in order:

1) Hunting Big Game
2) Hunting Small Game
3) Camping
4) Fishing
5) Golf
6) Anything Else Outdoors

I didn't mention farming or bees...or trees or sitting out on the porch swing. I also missed cooking, gardening, working with Belle, and others, yikes.

6 comments:

Beck Family said...

He has so many things he loves to do. Now I sit and remember he loves to read and enjoy music. He also plays the piano and guitar

Doug and Karalee said...

So are you considered a responsibility? Arent you one of his favorite things?

Katie & Danny said...

Yeah I'm thinkin that should be on the top of the list

Shelley said...

I am POSITIVE that EATING should be at the top of that list. And all family functions, church stuff and Abby and Amy all belong on there as well!

Anonymous said...

Well, Amers, I hope you like the outdoors and wild game meat.....

Maxmomma said...

Great list- and I like the other comments' additions to the list :). I like that Riley is a go getter about projects. It matches you well.