
Hi world, I'm so fun!

I gave her sweet potatoes the other day....wow, it was quite the experience for both of us!

Abby loves dogs. Stuffed dogs, barking dogs, running dogs, hot dogs (just kidding).

Abby has lots of new favorites. She loves sitting on Riley's shoulders. He packs her around like a little parrot. She also says "hey dayd" over and over and over. Riley gets such a kick out of it!
6 comments:
What a cutie!!! Only a couple more months and she should have Karalee down
So adorable! Her little cheeks are filling out- she looks great!
I love those dark eyes! Good luck with the feedings - I have to literally gear up before I feed her...rags, wipes, burp cloths and bibs (plural)
Needless to say she's a MESSY eater!
I heard she is trying to crawl. I can't beleive she is getting so big!! Can't wait to see her on sunday...love you miss abbey, love nana
She is growing up so fast! She is beautiful.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment