Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dangerous Work


Just before the Benadryl last night....

This photo was taken a few minutes after Riley arrived home from working with the bees last night. He dropped a box with two frames, and did that ever make the bees mad! Unfortunately, Riley had just unzipped part of his suit when it happened. In all, I think he got about 25 stings. They are mostly on his chest and arms, but a few got his face and neck.


This photo was taken this morning before he left for work. He has been taking Benadryl and Motrin. Poor boy!

5 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

OUCH! That is one reason why I would be scared to have bees. I've never been stung but I am scared to. Abby is getting so big. She sure is cute!

Maxmomma said...

Oh! That is horrible!!! I hope he is recovering well... of all the luck, to have just unzipped his suit. I am so sorry he went through that. I guess the sweetest things in life do come with great elements of pain, eh? Best of luck to Riley!

deborah peake said...

I didn't realize how dangerous the bee business is..He looks miserable. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Are you all sure you want to continue with the bees..haha Abby is absolutely darling. I love the picture with granddpa Ross.

Jeulye said...

So is he allergic??? or was it just the sheer amount of stings?

Anonymous said...

How is Riley doing? Is he feeling better now?