
Lori is a saint, just without the snazzy clothes and creepy maniquins. Oh yeah, and without the publicity and religion.
Riley left on business and was unable to properly care for (dispose of?) a rotting deer head. So, it had to live on my back porch for a day, and then, SHINING DAY, praise be, my own personal hero arrived!!!! She bagged it, she gagged it, and she cleaned the maggots. In addition, she mowed my lawn. I hereby nominate her as a Saint. Does she have to be catholic to get a robe?
In other news, we have extracted some of our honey. I'm bottling this weekend and getting it ready. YAY!
5 comments:
Oh Amy! A rotting deer head. That woman is a saint!!
Lori has past experience with rotting flesh and maggots...ask her about the time she had to clean dead cat from Dad's car. She had to take the tire off!
Wow! What a saint! I definitely don't think you have to be catholic to deem someone by that title :). Seriously, I am impressed by what a sweetheart she is.
How are you doing? How is time going Riley-less?
I have been so busy. I sure miss Riley, but this has been the easiest it has ever been to have him gone. He is happy where he is and not too stressed. He has even called me already. I get emails from him and I am busy here.
Lori is a Saint. And now I know who to call when Clint gets his deer.
How could Riley not like where he is at with all of that good chocolate around him?
Post a Comment