Monday, August 17, 2009

A-Hunting We Will Go!







And the results are in...a 3X4 buck! Abby and I were with him near Dairy Creek when he found this guy.

8 comments:

Doug and Karalee said...

Amy's wearing Camo!

tonandboys said...

Wow! I missed that. I was just amazed Amy went on the expedition. Way to Go Riley.

Maxmomma said...

First, wow on the camo! I am a little sad Abby didn't get camo too. Is that buck hanging outside your house? You are a strong woman. Glenn has developed a new thing where he feels he needs to be more aware of where his food comes from and thinks it would be a good idea to go hunting for education. Perhaps next hunting season, we'll have to come with you and let him learn! Now, where do I buy camo?

This will be a fun picture for Abby to look back on as it become tradition for her to get cool time with her dad on hunting trips. You can show her it started young.

Anonymous said...

Wow Amers! Really, I know that you were the one who got the buck. Was it good times? Is that buck at your house being skinned?

Katie & Danny said...

I think Amy's attire was the first thing I noticed. She looked lovely

Weasa Peasa said...

The real question is do you like dear meat? I hope you have some good techniques and/or recipes.

The Daltons said...

Hi Amy! I called your mom and got your all of your blogs. Does Lisa have one. It looks like your family is way cute and thriving. My fam thought it would be nice to keep in touch this way with the Einersons.

Beck Family said...

what a great suggestion! lisa doesn't have one and julie rarely checks hers....but karalee and lori do. do you have a blog and can i be a reader?