Thursday, July 15, 2010
totally impressed!
Ok, so after three "suggestions" for my kitchen floor, I finally caved a bought a Swiffer WetJet today at Sam's Club. I'm a cheapskate, there is no doubt, so it was hard for me to commit to the apparatus, plus the refill kit(s) idea. But, my kitchen floor has had the same food on it for days and days and days, with no end in sight. I can't seem to find the time to get on my hands and knees anymore to scrub anything, much less a whole 100 square feet multiple times per week! Anyway, I bought this and assembled it in seconds. I am TOTALLY impressed! It cleaned very well, it was quick, and hassle free. I should have listened to the first suggestion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We bought one of these when we lived in Colorado, and loved it. It is not as great on tile as it doesn't get in to the grout. Glad you like it.
Oh yes! I love my swiffer wet jet too... Only way my floor gets mopped. SO glad you finally came over!
Seriously, I came to your blog hoping for new kid pictures and i get a picture of a mop box....
I'm with Karalee on this one
I have been toying with the idea myself. Let me know if the endearments stick
I have a swiffer too...it is very convenient and quick to use. This is much needed if you have 2 or 6 kids!
Post a Comment