Friday, January 14, 2011

A few things

I just liked walking into the bathroom to find this sweet, common occurence. She likes to "smew pretty" like dad. Out for a little bit of sunshine this week. He is so fair skinned, it really catches me off guard. I wonder if he'll burn in one nanosecond this spring.
Abby "helping" Dallin. Classic!



5 comments:

Lori Jane said...

Very very cute!

Maxmomma said...

Okay, that last shot of Dallin laughing is AMAZING! That can warm a heart on any day of the week.

Katie & Danny said...

I remember Jared and I shaving with Dad. We would use popsicle sticks as razors

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the big sister 'helpers'? I have to explain to Katelyn why some things she does is NOT helping. :)
Darling kiddos! Hope we could see them (and you) in person sometime soon!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I love the 'helping' picture - we have many of those moments in our house too :)