Sunday, January 9, 2011

Updates

I just came home from church. The kids are taking their so-desperately-needed naps and I have a few moments. I love 9 am church!!!! Also, it was my first non-Young Women Sunday in a long time. First observation? Relief Society has a lot more women than I remembered! It was weird not to have any responsibility either. Nobody really needed my attention (except for the kids). We're working on church discipline. It's amazing that one, well-timed wash-your-nose-with-snow did the trick. My hands are truly full, full alone with two kids!

Recently I've been listening to the Five Love Languages on CD and am really enjoying it. I love those ah'hah moments. The book is written for married couples, but has practical application for all relationships. What a good read! So my love langugage is quality time with various dialects. Good stuff.

Someone just came in needing diaper assistance. Gotta run. Again.

1 comment:

Calley said...

Hey Amyers,
So are you no longer in YW?
I am sure you will have some calling soon.
So Josh and I have that book (5 love languages) I got it for a bridal shower gift. We read some of it before we were married and the rest after. I agree it is a really good book!!! Hope things are going well for ya!