
Abby is full of personality! She loves animals, stackable objects, trains, snakes, monsters, dolls, and anything that Dallin is holding. She is mostly obedient and is a great eater/sleeper.

We're potty training and using sesame street stickers for rewards. She has recently learned to climb in the cupboard all by herself. The sticker book was lost for 2-3 days this week, and she said "I fine it!!!!" after pulling the couch cushions out. She likes elmo, grover, and the cookie monster most.

Abby loves her "Gama Sheyyee"!
7 comments:
Happy birthday pretty girl!
How fun! What a darling little family you have! Thank you so much for blogging so I can watch from Minnesota! I am excited to see you this summer!
Oh, wow! What a cutie. (And it makes me laugh, "She loves...anything that Dallin is holding." So cute and so true!
I love the picture with her pretty momma! No really, you look beautiful.
thanks for the comments, it is nice to know at least one person (or in this case, four people) see the post(s)
thanks for the comments, it is nice to know at least one person (or in this case, four people) see the post(s)
What a cutie! I love her hat! (now 5 people read this post ;)
Post a Comment