Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Extra, Extra Read All About Us

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/south/spanish-fork/article_3dd390f8-dc0d-5f20-ac2f-ab52d00d353c.html

Ok, so most of this is true. This runs in tomorrow's print edition of the Daily Herald and was posted online this afternoon. I'm interested to see which photo they run.

4 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Awesome Amers! I'd like it on record that I liked you before you were famous too :).

Keryn said...

I read it and I loved it. Not super fond of bees, so I won't be coming to your classes, but I think it is so awesome!

Calley said...

Amyers that is awesome. They did a good job on the article. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!

Heidi said...

Look how professional this is! As you could have guessed, I like the "most" of this is true line! I started wondering which part was creative! :) Did you grow up raising bees in Tridell? By the way, I drove through a town yesterday that had 163 people in it and I thought of you!