Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time

I'm sitting around this afternoon with a few moments on my hands. Should I clean something? Read something? Eat something? Nah! I'll blog. Too bad all I can think about blogging is our little beekeeping business.

So Abeez Honey became commercial May of last year. Right now my living room has 7 boxes full of bee treatments, a 3 foot pollen feeder, and a bucket with protective gear in it. My kitchen counter has four different honey containers, plus honey comb, sitting on it. Abby's room is only 1/2 of a room, because we have feeders covering the back half. Our back step has a fire escape, but not much more. Nuc boxes and deeps reside there. Send help. Send Spring. Send buyers. YIKES!

Abby is bossing Riley around now. Apple juice now. I want apple juice. "What do you say?" PEES! "ok-dokey" I can hear. Glad it's not me she's begging. We have been through peanut butter on a spoon, strawberry toast with strawberry dip, endless raisins, dry life cereal, MORE water, fruit snacks, peanuts, milk, more milk, and meat today. I am tired. It's not even dinnertime yet. Now I hear, I NEED IT! NO, I need it. Now crying. Now the sound is closing in on me. She spilled whatever it was. Now crying as he takes it away. AAAAH!

Now Dallin woke up. I think it's time to go outside.

No comments: