
So I was eating this cone, or trying to anyway. He was so not interested in sharing. After one bite, I wasn't interested in sharing either. Have at it, buddy!

She just learned not to be scared anymore at the local splash park. So fun to watch her!

From across the way with 20 kids on the pad. Not a bad camera zoom, huh?
3 comments:
I had fun seeing your kiddos this weekend. Entirely too much fun being around them!Abbys little songs were adorable.
The splash park has been one of our major coping mechanisms for not having a yard this year. I am glad you guys have been having fun.
Every time I read your blog I miss you and want to call! You crack me up and those kids are so darn cute. Too bad it is always like 5:30 am when I want to call you!
Post a Comment