It's a late night and my blood is pumping because I have been jarring honey for days straight with no end in sight. We have ~20,000 lbs coming online in the next couple of weeks. Wish us serious luck. We have to extract it, strain it, put it in buckets, bring it into my kitchen, put it in 8500 glass jars (I hope the jar fairy is coming to wash all of those bottles!), and then assemble the packaging before loading into boxes we're getting from local grocery stores. Did I mention that that would cover only about half of the honey? We also have to get bulk honey ready to go. Oh yeah, and finally, someone has to actually knock on business doors to sell all of this.
Thank you to The Fray
"Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime"
1 comment:
I love that you had that song going through your head. Almost anyone else would go crazy trying to balance all you guys do, but some how I think you'd go more crazy if you didn't have enough going on.
Post a Comment