I attended a few lectures this week and realized that I too, am a content expert in some fields. Although I am missing a few of the requisite credibility-elevating signals (no big-name bank or celebrity backing me, no official title, and an apparent lack of followers at my events) I do know quite a bit more about some topics than initially it appears. Here are the topics I would be most effacaious in describing:
Housekeeping 101: Don’t let anyone who isn’t there to help inside. Ever. Don’t break this rule, ever.
Housekeeping 201: If the hermit life isn’t for you, reconsider having kids. If it’s too late, teach them how to clean ASAP.
Two toddler tricks: Part A. Getting two toddlers bathed, fed, packed, and out the door in under three hours. Part B. Navigating the outside world—Tricking your tots into turning back home.
Small space living: Secrets to not committing suicide while sharing a 996 sq foot home with 4 people, 6 hobbies, and 5000 lbs of honey.
Dinner planning strategy: How to explain cereal (again) for the fourth night in a row.
Navigating nursing: A hush-hush approach to nursing, bottle feeding, and growing fat babies.

3 comments:
I would come listen to you speak about these topics.
Ha Ha! Love it! It is so funny how we learn so quickly what works and doesn't. I loved the Housekeeping series...I live by both of those practices. I think my neighbors must think I am unfriendly, because I always pull the door open very slowly and only open about two inches! =o)
May I add to your house cleaning list... Next rule, only mop your floor when you are in good humor for the inevitable spills and tracks that will follow before you finish putting away the mop and the floor has dried. I guess that isn't such a good rule because I don't need anymore excuses to avoid moping.
Post a Comment