Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Abby update

I keep hoping to find the cord to Lori's camera, which has a lot of pictures from our most recent adventures.  Since I may never find that cord in this season, I guess I will just post.  Abby has had a variety of health challenges in the past couple of weeks, but she is home on antibiotics now.  We are hopeful that she will get better soon, though so far she is still very weak and prone to abdominal cramping and pain.  The latest diagnosis was streptoccocus intermedius.  I'm not sure if that's still the latest diagnosis, but I do know that she is not feeling great.

3 comments:

Keryn said...

Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. We are praying for you. Tell that Abby girl that Hebs misses her!

Maxmomma said...

We are SO happy she is home! We will keep praying for her (and you and Riley- nothing is quite so hard as a parent as something like this). Please let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Heidi said...

I am soooo grateful for the update. Sorry that I have pestered you, but I have been going nuts. Thanks again! Still praying for you.