This little photo cracks me up. She was crying not 3 seconds before I snapped this, but I asked her to smile and say cheese. She has FINALLY decided that she can look at a camera. I love this photo!
Nothing like an oreo cookie to convince a kid to eat. This was snapped about day 8 of our hospital stay.
This was day 10.
This is 2 or 3 days after returning home. She was a permanent fixture on the couch for about a week. Now, she gets up on her own sometimes. She still loves her stickers, sippy cup with water, and cow blanket to be near her side at all times.
Here's Dallin boy, watching a movie with Abby. He is a lot of fun, and VERY busy. To think that he would watch a short movie is amazing. Thank you, buddy!
3 comments:
Oh, man, Amy, your girlie is adorable, even while sick. I love the "L" sign she is flashing you--is that your family's gang sign? We have one, too. :)
The last picture of Dallin is hilarious. His expression says it all, "Here I am, chilling with...a giant stuffed ELEPHANT?????"
What cute little pictures! Thank you for the update. Still praying for you (and you all) but trying not to bug you.
I was sad to hear about your little girl being in the hospital! That is no fun no matter the age!! :(
Keeping your family in my prayers! Thanks for posting an update - I have been waiting to hear how things have been going.
Post a Comment