Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I gotta fix this

I need to update the skin of this blog and apparently some biographic data.  No, we are not expecting, but somehow, Dallin still hasn't made the Beck blog.  Must be some tough criteria for getting in....?

I hope you enjoy this little lovely lady.  She "choosed out everything" she wanted to wear to Grandpa Ross' house yesterday.  I'm just glad it wasn't me to drove her all around town this way.... :) 

2 comments:

McKee said...

My girls look like that a lot. If Rachel could choose her outfit of chose she would only be wearing a pair of undies. (she isn't toilet trained) Abby looks like she love her chose.

Weasa Peasa said...

Lucky when she is content to just dress herself. I have had to wear a few hairdooes that Maya did for me out and about. She puts every singles clip in my hair and then begs me to go outside so that someone we know might see it. Oh goodie!