I took Abby to church by myself and hoped for an easier-than-usual time. Since Dallin is sick with a cold, Riley stayed home to tend him so I could teach my primary class. Here are a few gems from Abby's commentary today:
"I choosed the right by using the potty!" Hello, she has been potty trained for more than a year.
"I don't want to be in your family anymore!" When I told her to stop talking in sacrament meeting.
"This is for Heavenly Father!!!" As she handed my tithing envelope to a member of the bishopric. This one had me smiling. This morning when I explained that tithing was for Heavenly Father, she was totally expecting to actually see Heavenly Father come and pick up his check...
1 comment:
But if you think about it, you would have been very displeased had she not used the potty, so she in fact did choosed the right.
Post a Comment