We decided to take advantage of the last best-weather Monday for the next 6-8 months. We visited Payson canyon to collect leaves for Abby's collection. Above is the daddy-daughter duo famous for spotting elk droppings, deer footprints, and various colored leaves.
A not-so so-great photo of Abby and me trying to look at the camera. I taught Abby how to say "gargeous!". Dallin, as you can see, was not having photos.
A not- Here is our little rock throwin', leaf-disguising buddy boy. Isn't it a perfect night?
2 comments:
These are so fun Amy! I miss Fall so much-- glad you guys are using it out there! Dallin is getting so old! It blows my mind. Sorry for the thrown poop... never a fun experience :). I'm sorry I missed your phone call the other day-- I was at someone's house and unable to pick up-- still looking for a moment to call! It made me so happy to hear your voice in the message!
Amy, your kiddos are too cute! I can't believe Dallin, boys scare me! He is a charmer though I can tell just looking at his pictures!
Hope things are going well for you guys!!!
Post a Comment