Monday, October 1, 2012

Dallin R Beck

Looks pretty innocent, doesn't he?
 
Dallin turned two in June and has a personality all his own.  A mama's boy, he is always happy to share a hug and kiss.  He is also happy to share a disaster at any moment left unattended.  As you read the list of capers, please don't turn us in to Department of Child Welfare Services.  I promise, we do watch him.
 
1.  Yesterday.  Stuffed four chunks of cantaloupe inside Riley's guitar.
2. Two days ago.  Hid outside in the trees while he loaded his diaper to capacity.  Remained silent as I searched the property frantically.  Proceeded to remove pants.  Luckily, I arrived in the nick of time...
3.  Two nights ago.  Woke up at 5:30 am.  Proceeded to bang on his locked door with a kiddie golf club until his rescue release.
4. A few days ago.  Unwrapped every feminie hygiene product in the house.   Stuck some of them to closets/cupboards.
5.  Last week.  Hid Riley's couseling notebook, three CDs, and a sippy cup lid in the oven.  I discovered them at approximately 425 degrees F.
6.  Several days now, unfortunately continuing pattern.  Took off messy diaper.  Ran energetically through house.  When confronted, threw poop.
 
This kid is unusually quiet.  He is sneaky.  He is mechanically inclined. 
 
Anyone want a Dalin-monkey?
 

4 comments:

Jelena said...

Wowzers! Natalie has just discovered that she can take her diaper off...not fun! I'm really not wanting to try potty training on a 20 month old...Hoping we can at least make it to November! Good Luck!

Doug and Karalee said...

ba ha. Number six made me laugh out loud in the middle of the work day.
FUNNY.

Katie & Danny said...

"Sign me up for the next war"

Notions in Motion said...

That's an awesome picture of Dallin in the leaves, the first one in the post. Love it. Darling.