Thursday, October 25, 2012

Deer hunt 2012

 No deer hunt is complete without hunter's orange and ATVs.  This was my first "deer hunt" with all of the extended family.  Probably 1 or 2 people out of the 80 there actually had a tag.  So, it turned out to be less of a hunt that I expected.  We saw six does from camp.  The hunters didn't see a single deer the whole day.  Go figure.
 It's not too often that you get the Becks and Coles together.  The kids had a blast digging in the dirt, making mud-cakes, and riding ATVs.
 The one appropriate occasion for the hoodie I'm wearing.  It's a girl's camp hoodie that is VERY orange.  I was proud of myself for remembering I had it. 
 
I like this photo of Riley & me.
Bay & Dallin inside the trailer.   Yes, he was every bit of the handful he appears to be.

4 comments:

Glennard said...

Amers! What a trip! You rock the orange. I still can't believe how old Dallin is....

Glennard said...

ummm.... that was Kristen... didn't know I was logged in as Glenn!

Notions in Motion said...

Amy, you look great in orange! You should wear it more often. :)

Weasa Peasa said...

Apparently I don't always hit save when I comment on posts. I looked back at the last few posts and don't see that I made any comments. I do look forward to your posts and I love seeing what you guys are up to. Are we going to see Halloween by any chance?