This was three days ago on the way to church. Nevermind that neither child would look at me, a gorgeous day outdoors and very cute kids, if I do say so myself.
Ten days ago. I haven't seen this much snow in years.
They are darling! I love that you are a mommy. I also love your van post, since we just bought a new car finally last week, and very seriously had to ask ourselves the same question: can we really do a minivan. The answer was a resounding "NO! Not yet." Don't get me wrong, it is probably only a matter of time. They are just so practical for families. We just aren't ready for that step.
Going back to the van thing, I'd say I have 2 main regrets with our Mazda 5, #1 Since it only seats 4 kids I wish the current model had been available in 2009 when we bought our Altima so we could have enjoyed it longer before out growing it. #2 Nicholas likes it so well he may not want us to outgrow it. :)
3 comments:
Abby looks green-screened in that last pic. It is a beautiful day in that pic and cute kids too.
They are darling! I love that you are a mommy. I also love your van post, since we just bought a new car finally last week, and very seriously had to ask ourselves the same question: can we really do a minivan. The answer was a resounding "NO! Not yet." Don't get me wrong, it is probably only a matter of time. They are just so practical for families. We just aren't ready for that step.
Gotta love Utah weather.
Going back to the van thing, I'd say I have 2 main regrets with our Mazda 5, #1 Since it only seats 4 kids I wish the current model had been available in 2009 when we bought our Altima so we could have enjoyed it longer before out growing it. #2 Nicholas likes it so well he may not want us to outgrow it. :)
Post a Comment