Sunday, August 25, 2013

Church, remembered

We attended church again today, like we try to do every Sunday.  This time, I came equipped with a quiet book for Abby, a blanket for Dallin, and a chock-full diaper back for the baby.  This week was no better or worse than most weeks in terms of the kids in meetings.  The parts to write home about?

1.  I remember how nice it is to have a baby (aka Sunday School pass).  She had to be fed, so I learned where the mother's lounge is and enjoyed talking to a few other mothers.  She was so peaceful and good and not-hard!  In fact, someone specifically asked to hold her in third hour just because she wanted to...I have forgotten that people love babies.  What a day!

2.  We apparently took too long to get going home after church.  As I was visiting outside the van before we loaded up the kids, Riley spotted Dallin on the lawn with his shorts down, "seeing a man about a horse".  HA!  I could just laugh as Riley put an immediate halt to the lawn watering.  So glad Dallin has a good dad.  And glad Dallin is potty trained!

1 comment:

Weasa Peasa said...

Amy I am glad you wrote these stories down. You made my day!