Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting so big!

Abby is getting so big. This is how she eats peanut butter sandwiches with toys...
A favorite, Grandma Shelley gave Abby some humongous suckers awhile ago. This sucker was down to her toes by the time we got it back from her.
A common sighting. Abby loves books and walks around the house all day saying, "a book, a book" and she insists on reading time dozens and dozens of times per day. She also reads to herself, which is pretty cute. Several words are distinguishable, as well as many animal sounds. Her recent favorite sounds include gorillas, owls, cows, and rabbits.
Here she is, just waiting for some opportunity to get into mischief. What a fun kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know everyone always says it, but they grow up so fast! She sure is a cutie! I adore her.
Baby brother is so close....we can't wait to hear!

Maxmomma said...

Oh, she is growing up! What a smart girl to be doing that with her books- I am impressed!