
I planned on a 9 pounder, so I was quite surprised with this less-than-8 little guy showed up on Tuesday. We're calling him Dallin Riley. I take him in a few minutes for his weight check and I'm a little nervous about having two now. I should probably start packing the diaper bag now....

Here he is, day three.
7 comments:
I think he has more hair now than Abby does at a year....
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a beautiful little boy. Just take it easy and take care of you. You can do it. love ya.
congrats!! Love the name and I'm so happy for you!
He's so little! And Handsome! Do you think he looks like his sister?
CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh, congratulations! Yay! He is beautiful, I love the name, and I'm so glad he is here now.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Enjoy the "littleness", it doesn't last long...as you know!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment