Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're from the country (and we like it that way!)

I didn't know you could buy tractors for delivery, but you can. This is a Field Pro, a non-name brand tractor that will do small jobs. Riley plans to lift hundreds and hundreds of boxes with it. This is the inaugural ride for Abby. I haven't been on it yet. We started a small business about two weeks ago, called Abeez Honey. Riley and his dad bought several hives last year and he has loved the experimenting, learning, and farming aspects. Now, we are starting a small commercial operation with hopes of almond pollination and raising bees. Check out the truck and trailer that moved to my house this week.

Our neighbors could be unsure if we're starting a used car lot. We have a 24 ft gooseneck, a 20 ft gooseneck, the diesel, and our other two vehicles, in addition to the old camping trailer. All parked at my house. I think it's time to move some of them to location, how about you?

My sister Lori designed the logo. Looks pretty good on the truck!



1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

Great Logo! I can't believe it- you have an almond/honey business- wild and wonderful!