He is much too nervous.
Maybe he wants to catch you off guard. So maybe if you find something that you are not ready on then the little feller will come.
Enjoy this time!! I know it's hard, but going from one to two was harder than going from 5 to 6 (for me, anyway). Rest up! Cook some meals and freeze them and before you know it, your little guy will be here!!
I hate this last part! I'm sorry. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about the arrival!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is much too nervous.
Maybe he wants to catch you off guard. So maybe if you find something that you are not ready on then the little feller will come.
Enjoy this time!! I know it's hard, but going from one to two was harder than going from 5 to 6 (for me, anyway). Rest up! Cook some meals and freeze them and before you know it, your little guy will be here!!
I hate this last part! I'm sorry. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about the arrival!
Post a Comment