Today is the first day that I feel ready to face two kids by myself. Riley has been so busy, probably working 100 hours per week, at least. Today, however, I can handle the kids and for the third day in a row, I managed to get both of them to nap at the same time. BLESSED two hour stretches, thank you! I needed the time to take an online statistics course, so thank you two kids for sleeping. I much appreciate it!
I can't wait for 4th of July. We attended the Freedom Festival in the Marriott Center on Sunday night, what a treat! I can't believe all of the effort/coordination that goes into events like this. Fantastic! I loved being by Riley's side as they asked all those who have served their country to please stand up. It was cool to see several dozen in the area stand with him as they called the army. The navy, air force, and others didn't have a large presence in this geographic location.
Thank you to everyone who has done so much for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment