
Abby mad because I don't want to put on yet ANOTHER youtube clip for mooing cows....

Abby pleased as can be that she's gotten Riley's shoes out. She can actually walk quite well in any two sets of shoes, any size. She particularly loves Riley's tennis shoes.

We found these lightweight foam blocks about a month ago and snapped them right up for the $1 asking price. These blocks have provided dozens and dozens of hours of entertainment for all. At first, Abby wouldn't let anyone else touch them. Now, she says "pick 'em up, pick 'em up" and plays so well with them.

Dallin after his first bath at home. He is such a good little guy!
4 comments:
she really looks perturbed... if i was there I would let her watch youtube of cows
I love these pictures! I love the cheeser picture. She looks like you.
I'm with Lori on this one
Julie Logan has those blocks and they are AWESOME! Don't tell Maya that you have them or they'll be no peace until she can come share them with Abby.
Post a Comment