Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aw, cute!



We had Jason and Tawnya's kids this past weekend while Jason, Tawnya, and Justin went to the BYU game vs. New Mexico. J,T,&J did a great job cheering them on, BYU won 21-3. Riley is great with kids....I came into the living room to find that he had made a little bed on the floor to watch TV with Lauren while the boys were playing dominos in the kitchen. Riley will make a fantastic dad.

5 comments:

Katie & Danny said...

That's really cute

Lori Jane said...

ahh! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. What is your due date? Do you need a paper chain?

Beck Family said...

hi kids, due date is end of january sometime....could be a little early for the paper chain...gulp....three months to go.

Doug and Karalee said...

Good thing he will be a good dad cause he is going to get LOTS of practice her soon.

tonandboys said...

So Cute! What a lucky girl to be getting such a wonderful daddy! All of our kids love Riley. Every time I think about your little girl, I think about how much Sarah loves Riley. He is so sweet with little girls.