Saturday, October 25, 2008

A cool day at work

Not often do I have a TRULY cool day at work, but I did yesterday. The West Addition of the Tanner Building where I work was dedicated. All of the donors, university administration, and others got to sit in the room where the dedication was to take place. I happened to be headed back from the ladies' room when the first staff/administration from the building were allowed to be seated. In the end, I got a nice chair by the elevator, probably 10 feet from it. The good news? Out of the elevator came President Monson, Elder and Sister Uchdorf, Elder and Sister Eyring, Elder Wirthlin, Elder Perry, as well as others. It was a wonderful dedication and celebration for BYU. A truly cool day.

5 comments:

Lori Jane said...

Wow Am, that is pretty cool. So since you are going home for the weekend of the 7th does that mean you aren't going home for Thanksgiving?

Beck Family said...

going home for Thanksgiving as well....the weekends are three weekends apart

Anonymous said...

So Amy I am pretty bummed I was hoping to go home the same weekend and you and Riley, but as it turns out I can't because Salomé may be contagious for chicken poxs until the 18th of November. I really miss you, I hope I get to see you after Thanksgiving and before your doll arrives.

Katie & Danny said...

Neato.
Come on Lisa everyone has to get it sometime :)

Mom said...

Wow! That really was a cool day at work. I would love to have been there with you.