I came home last night to find that Riley had performed a small surgery on Belle. She was injured last week (jumped out of the back of a truck and broke her hind leg). The vet put a rod in her leg and we just finished a course of antibiotics...but alas, she has an infection. Riley set out to fix it and we'll see how she looks in a day or two.
4 comments:
I had no idea he was so qualified ;)
Riley is qualified to do ANYTHING he wants to do.
Yuck! The infection. Not Riley
you know this story reminds me of a horrific operation the brother just older than me preformed on some unfortunate puppies about 20 years ago. I remember the open wound being covered in Vaseline in order to suffocate the maggots in order to make them come out of the sore so that the bother could remove them one by one with tweezers. It takes a lot of guts to do something gross to help a helpless animal so good job Riley and older brother.
Post a Comment