1. Unlike a few of my siblings, I believe you should wash fruits/veggies before using.
2. My earliest memory is of getting my sister Julie out of her crib. I was three.
3. I love country music, the color red, and ice cream.
4. I don’t have any favorite movies because I usually don’t have the patience to watch anything twice-I already know what’s happening, so why bother?
5. I have worked at BYU since August 2001. I work in the Career Center helping MBAs and undergrads in finance.
6. I used to love riding to “town” with my dad. When I was in kindergarten, one of the guys from a tractor repair shop told me I was a flirt. I remember being mad at him for not telling me what a flirt is. Now that I look back, I’m sure I wasn’t flirting with him. I probably was hoping my dad would give me a quarter to buy something from the machines.
7. All of my savings and some of my future earnings are being used to construct a field fence in Sanpete County. After the fencing comes the sprinkling system.
8. I am married to the greatest guy ever. He is fun, sweet, ambitious, honest, and he likes me too.
9. Some of my interests include history, baking tips, gardening, and (very recently,) parenting ideas.
10. One of the most disappointing days in my college career was the day I realized my diploma was being awarded not for “agribusiness” as I thought, but instead for “Bio-agribusiness, emphasis crop management”. How did I finish a four year degree program before the title was revealed to me? Emphasis crop management? Really?
11. We are a Toyota family. Never will be buy any other make.
12. A favorite quote: If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.
13. I am paranoid about messing up financial obligations. I always open my mail as it comes through the door and I pay bills quickly. I watch my accounts like a hawk! I can tell you the balance of every account at any given time.
14. I am working on being a more patient person. I was not naturally given ANY patience!
15. I have been to over 30 states and into Canada for an afternoon; otherwise, I have not been outside of the country.
16. My daughter has more clothes than I do. My secret confession is that I have not purchased ONE article of clothing for her, unless you count socks. She is a loved little girl. So many friends and family members were generous in giving her an adorable wardrobe.
17. I graduated from the Uintah Basin Applied Technology Center and was the valedictorian. Then again, how many graduates were there REALLY?
18. I am my grandparents’ 28th grandchild.
19. My husband and I met on a blind date in late 2005. I “accidentally” rejected his first attempt at kissing me, so he made me wait another month before attempting again.
20. I don’t like animals. Except for our dog Belle. I like her because Riley loves her so much. He has trained her to lie down, catch a Frisbee, and a few other fun tricks. Belle loves kids and she has united us with all of the neighborhood kids and tweens.
21. I am involved with my church. I have served in the children’s organization, womens’ organization, and on several activities and publicity councils. One thing I enjoy about this service is the many friendships I have built over time.
22. I have several best friends. I wish I did more for them and contacted them more often. They are still best friends because they are busy too…time passes, but we still hang on.
23. I have recently come to respect those with multiple small children. How do these people ever get a shower? Buy groceries?
24. My favorite season is fall. I love the crisp weather, the sweaters, the sweatshirts, the camping. I love the reds and burgundys and the soups and the chilis.
25. The thing I’m looking forward to this afternoon is a healthy nap.
8 comments:
So fun learning these things about you. I had no idea you graduated from UBATC. And your first memory--I was sure it was going to be "cow tipping" That's funny about your "accidentally" avoiding Riley's first kiss. I did the same thing when a guy wanted to hold my hand---totally missed that signal!! Ahhh, fun times. Hope you are having the time of your life (and finding time for your daily shower) :)
I love that you love camping now. I guess I have hope for the future. Well that is only if I marry a boy that likes to camp. If not __________ and I will be the family that only comes up to the camping trip during the day... but I will probably still never love dogs...
Oh yeah and crop management? I had no idea all of this time. I thought you had a degree in Agribusiness.
Didnt I specifically request a shout out dedicated just to me??
I still can't believe we haven't been camping with you guys, we should make a trip this summer.
Yes, we love camping. It should be interesting with a little one and your little one on the way, but we are fun people. Let's go!
YES, I feel like I know you just a little bit better, although I did not some of them already. I was very happy to hear you that you wash your fruits and veggies, I am trying to convince Karalee it is the say to go but I don't know if she believes me yet!
hee...hee.. i am laughing at the idea that you have obviously never slept on the ground nine months pregnant or with a newborn in a freezing cold tent. Maybe I should be laughing at the idea that I HAVE done all those things. Might shock you all, but I loved camping before I was married with children under the age of 2. good luck!
Post a Comment