Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dear Grandma


Dear Grandma,
Thanks for the swing. Mama likes me to swing and swing and swing. She says thank you too. What a lifesaver!
Love,
Abby

7 comments:

Jeulye said...

Dear Abby,
You look like your mother in this picture.
Love,
Aunt Julie

Doug and Karalee said...

Dear Abby,
I was just about to say what a Riley baby.... I guess now you know which aunt you can really trust to tell you the truth.
Love even more,
Aunt Karalee

Jeulye said...

Totally has Amy's eyes.

Doug and Karalee said...

and Rileys forehead cheeks chin lips and nose

Anonymous said...

I see so much of both of you in her. When I first look at her I see Riley, but then you shine through, too. What a beautiful little girl!!

Mom said...

Yep! A swing is a must have.

Shelley said...

Abby started out looking so much like Riley. However, She looks more like Amy every day.