We are in the process of buying 5 1/2 acres in Fairview, Utah. The land is currently undeveloped (actually, it's in an alfalfa field). We are so excited! Our property isn't too far from Main Street (see the photo above).
Wow! So Fun! Now I will have to check a map for Fairview. I just barely saw the outside of your house for the first time, and you are already making new plans. I really need to get out more often.
4 comments:
I am sure you are already drawing up your house plans. Make sure to have a Karalee room built.
Neato (;
Wow! So Fun! Now I will have to check a map for Fairview. I just barely saw the outside of your house for the first time, and you are already making new plans. I really need to get out more often.
That is so exciting! Garrett and I call dibs on the house your in now! haha!
Post a Comment