We had a good time celebrating Riley's birthday. Riley's dad and grandpa brought 10 or so fresh crabs from Oregon for us to try. We had a true crab fest. Thanks to everyone who joined us!
That's it! We are not friends! Crab is my absolute favorite!!! And that is so cool that you got it (relatively) fresh! I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid in Washington! Good stuff! Happy Birthday to Riley!
6 comments:
That's it! We are not friends! Crab is my absolute favorite!!! And that is so cool that you got it (relatively) fresh! I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid in Washington! Good stuff! Happy Birthday to Riley!
That sounds fun. Riley might be getting a little old though. ;)
wow! there are a lot of candles on that cake ;)
he he... you are right. You are prego ;)
Riley,
My condolensecs on another birthday. You are nearing ancient status.
Amy, you really do look pregnant, and you are oh so totally cute.
Post a Comment