Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good News!


We have great news! We had an ultrasound today and every thing is looking great. The baby appears to be in excellent health. It's a GIRL!


7 comments:

Doug and Karalee said...

hip hip hooray! I am so excited

tonandboys said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl. Hooray!

Jelena said...

Yay! Now you will have someone to keep you company during hunting season! Unless of course she turns out a little more like Karalee... Then Riley might have someone to hang out with during hunting season! =o)

Doug and Karalee said...

Hey! I dont hunt... just throw things and yell. Nothing wrong with that...

Stacey Ellis said...

How fun is this....I love reading about all that is going on with your cute little family!!! We are so excited for the new addition and look forward tending as much as possible!!!! Love you guys - Stacey

Shelley said...

Not just good news! It is THE BEST NEWS!!! I just hope I can be as good of a grandma as Riley has had. I have some big shoes to fill.

Erika and Jason said...

I am so excited for you! I didn't know that you were pregnant.