We are going to close on the Fairview Property this week. We are so excited. Above is a photo of the new water implement. Riley has already decided how to get the watering systems set up. Fairview is about 45 minutes south of Spanish Fork.
This is Beautiful! It is even more private and beautiful than I could see in the first picture on the Mckee blog. I am so happy for you. Have you already started looking through house-plans and thinking about where the house will sit on the property?
3 comments:
WHy do you want to buy empty land with no house? Are you going to pitch a tent?
Ame, this place is REALLY pretty. Good choice!
This is Beautiful! It is even more private and beautiful than I could see in the first picture on the Mckee blog. I am so happy for you. Have you already started looking through house-plans and thinking about where the house will sit on the property?
Post a Comment