Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dressing Up and Games

New toys...a carseat and a sour cream lid? I promise, this child does have actual toys.
Grandpa Ross and Grandma Shelley had our little family over for dinner on Sunday night. Abby loves Sox and Bandit! And she worked hard to get these glasses on...

Riley returned from three weeks in Germany on Saturday night. This little lady couldn't get enough of him. She loves to play with his boots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Riley made it home safely! I love Abby. She is so fun. Keeps you on your toes, I'm sure. She is a sweetheart. :) Hope you are feeling well.

Maxmomma said...

He's home!!!! CONGRATS! You are such a champ about his times away- I am always impressed. Abby is adorable! Are those sacks of rice by your bed? It reminds me I need to add more to our food storage.

Beck Family said...

Yes, there are 20 bags of sugar for our bees this spring, plus 3 bags of black beans for our food storage featured....quite nice, huh?

It is so nice having him home. I take him for granted too often. He is a great husband!