Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girl

Today I asked a friend if she noticed any behavioral differences in her boys vs. girls because I'm wondering if raising a baby boy is going to be much different than a little girl. As I type, Abby is bringing baby after baby to me to kiss and pat. She is also feeding her dolls and running around like a monkey. She is 12 months old. Will a little guy be much different?

4 comments:

McKee said...

There is a difference between boys and girl. There are differences between each girl. There are differences between each boy. All of my children have come with their own personalities. Girls are fun, and boys are fun in a different way. You will enjoy your little guy just as much as you enjoy Abby. I am so excited for you!

tonandboys said...

you make me laugh. it sounds like you already have a pretty good idea. i have to admit, somedays i still wonder what is a girl trait and what is a Lauren trait...since I just have one girl. i have to agree with Kathryn, no two children alike at my house either.

Carrie said...

Your little boy will be pushing trucks and cars around on the floor and throwing balls at you, and sometimes putting grasshoppers in their boots!(ask Riley)They are a lot of fun!!!

Maxmomma said...

Amen that each child is their own. Still, with my kids, even as a baby I can tell the difference between boys and girls. The boys loved it when I'd sing them songs with hand actions or make sound effects at them. Ali prefers me to use words instead of sound effects. I think you'll be surprised how much is just ingrained in boys- he'll naturally love buttons and technology, balls, cars and trains, etc. They sure are fun! You'll be a GREAT mom to a little boy.