I really want to go to Yellowstone after watching a PBS special on wolves/bison in Yellowstone. I just love nature shows. How do the photographers catch some of those awesome shots? How do they really know the emotions and stories behind the animals they film? I love learning about the interdependence of ecosystems. Who knew wolves primarily hunt elk? I didn't, until yesterday.
3 comments:
I watched the same program. It was pretty neat. After watching it, I thought it would be fun to go to Yellowstone, maybe that was their plan? =o) I'm glad that there is something worth watching during the daytime. We watched one that was on eagles, it was pretty interesting too.
Yellowstone is one of our favorite places. We have been there in every season except winter. I think I loved fall the best. so beautiful and breathtaking.
When you go tell us and we'll come along. I saw the same program and it made me realize how scared I am of being eaten by a wild animal. ...but I'd still go and have a great time.
Post a Comment