Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I am Grateful For...

Some things I have been especially grateful for during the week or so....Flexible Spending Accounts, family, chocolate ice cream, a healthy child, an enthusiastic husband, the rain, the lack of ice and snow, a warm house, Young Women and my leaders, BYU, and new maternity clothes!

4 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Beautiful list- I love it. I love the way you talk about Riley- it is so clear how much you love him. Makes me happy!

Shafferprincess said...

Congrats on a new little one coming - that's awesome, and boys are fun! (I should know, I have four of them!)

And, I have to agree - new maternity clothes are always great.

Renee (Goodrich) Shaffer

Doug and Karalee said...

kidlet. You forgot to add me to your list.

Shelley said...

Yeah she forgot me too. Maybe it was because i was spending the week in Mexico basking in the sun. I love you Amy! You are my favorite daughter inlaw.