Well, we lost another camera. Yes, this was the fourth since we've been married. Nope, we haven't even been married four years. I am hard on cameras. I washed and dried my favorite with the laundry once. Another time it probably was on the roof of the truck as we pulled away. This last one never made it home from a baptism in January. YIKES! So now we have a used-camera only budget. I bought a Canon SD10 for $30 on Amazon. Here are the pictures I took today. Not the greatest quality, but I haven't even tested any of the settings yet. Wish me luck!

The first photo was Abby this morning after breakfast.

This was a few minutes before she was supposed to be going to bed. She learned to throw (well, release at the same time her arm is moving) this week. She is so active. Today, I couldn't keep her from trying to get and and out of her little bathtub. FUN DAYS!
4 comments:
There was a lost and found at my stake center and I looked for your camera but it wasn't there. Did you look under the seats of your car? Or Riley's suit coat pockets?
Yes of course, we looked everywhere. I think I left it up there...
What a bummer! That is so frustrating. Now, I feel dumb for getting so mad that Lauren's hair clippie seemed to disappear right off her head that day. It would be much more frustrating to lose a camera. I know a camera was left in the room where the baptism took place. The primary presidency handed it to me before they locked it up, so I gave it to Kathryn, but it was a bigger camera with a zoom. I believe it was actually Kathryn's camera, but sometimes my memory does deceive me.
That was my camera Tawnya.
Post a Comment